If you are over 18 and your are currently applying for Indefinite leave to remain or UK citizenship you might need to prove your level of English (at B1, B2, C1 or C2 level).

You must have a relevant English language qualification even if you were exempt when you were granted settlement.

We can assess you about how to obtain those English certificates and help you preparing for language papers.